Saturday, August 06, 2005
Waah! My hair is so short! Boo.

I have been dying to get a haircut as my hair is too long and sort of ratty already, with my straightening done a year ago already. I only wanted a trim, telling the stylist to cut only about two inches. The stylist said my request was too short so he suggested a longer length with layers which I agreed to.

I was pretty immersed with my magazine reading and just let the stylist snip away... then I looked down. Oh. My. Gosh. I started thinking, is that my hair??? I saw almost five inches of hair on the floor. From halfway down my back, it's now... really, really short. Auggghh! I have been growing my hair for more than two years now, it's the longest it's ever been and now it's gone! Waaah!

My hair is now short and layered. The wayward lock that I hate so much (one time after a decent haircut, I cut it again myself at home because it grows out funny and ugly! I suppose it's one reason why I grew my hair out: to never see it again!) resurfaced, completely out of place again. In general my hair looks... weird. Sigh.

This is what I get for not taking care of my hair, not going to the salon regularly, not having a stylist who knows my hair. The thing is, I haven't found any stylist who can do my hair well. I wanted to try Gwennie's stylist but the stylist was in Canada. I go to different salons, but I've never been completely satisfied with how my hair is done. Now I just have to wait for my hair to grow out again. Oh this is sad. No more playing with my hair. No more tossing my hair--haha, as if it was shampoo commercial-worthy, but now I know why girls toss their hair. No more twisting hair with a clamp. No more looking at and admiring the expanse of hair down my back--that's vain of me, but I have never had long hair in my life, so I couldn't quite get over how long it is was. I'm so going to miss my hair! My hair grows ever so slowly (I suppose even more so now with a big chunk gone and it might tampo) and it will take forever to get back to my former length. Boo.

Of course, I guess my hair could take a break from the stressful length it's been, considering it's been falling a lot. Something good has to come out of this! That, and a book I bought because I was so upset over my hair. Sigh again.

Posted at 11:26 PM |

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear.. gigi wasn't there? so who was your stylist? don't worry your hair will grow din.. ganyan din ako before.. i just had a haircut last May and i was a bit shocked when i saw how short my hair.. btw, i was with mike that time and he saw piolo p. (wala lang! just kinda remember..)

10:01 PM, August 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.