Saturday, August 13, 2005
Oh boo. I had a whole post e-mailed from the office to post, but something is wrong with Gmail. I can't access my mail at all. I've been trying to retrieve mail since this afternoon, but not successful.

Anyway, it was mostly about my hair! Haha! Okay fine I am sort of warming up to my hair which I've realized, is a flippy and fun 'do which does not need much maintenance... yet. Or maybe I've tried to convince myself my hair is okay. No choice, it has to grow out someday so I have to live with it.

I just stayed home today--for once in such a looong time. I miss just staying at home, curled up with a book and no agenda. Actually that's not good--I just realized as I lay in bed this morning that I could've used the time to catch up on some stuff in the office... but ugh, I need a break. I don't want to spend more time than I have to in the office.

Posted at 10:55 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.