Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Boohoo, I just want to rant! So much stress today!

I hate Tuesdays. As far as I can remember Tuesday was always the worst day of the week in school. When I was in high school, it was our latest day--our school days usually ended at 320p, but ended 410p only on Tuesdays! Why?! If I'm not mistaken, my Math and Science subjects usually fell on Tuesdays as well. It's an odd day: it's one day after Monday, the weekened just ended and since Monday's done, there isn't any excuse for Monday blues (are there Tuesday blues?). Wednesday's even better than Tuesday because the week is halfway done, but when it's Tuesday, the weekend is so far away. Boo. Tuesday is also an extremely unhappy and busy day in the office. I've noticed that Tuesday is even worse than Monday!

Today was no exception. My hands hurt from keeping my anger to myself and throwing (quiet) tantrums by slamming my hands and fist on the table. *Ouchie* Can you actually sprain or hurt your hands? Mine are still painful and shaky from today. :( Really really really bad day.

I am considering exercising as a way to relieve all the stress and bad energy. I don't like taking out my anger on myself through slamming stuff but rather in ways that are beneficial to me (like maybe getting rid of my pooching tummy and thighs for once). Goodness, eight months into the year, I have not fulfilled what I've considered doing as a resolution earlier this year (and the year before that and so on). That's so weird, I have so, so many things to do, but can't seem to do all these things. I really have to make out a schedule. I mastered that scheduling skill in college--I hated it, but oddly I was able to finish lots of stuff in a reasonable amount of time by simply scheduling. Well. I guess I have to get back to that. Such a simple thing made my life so much easier. Now I think I need that more than ever with my seemingly aimless and cluttered life. Yikes.

* * *
Kerfuffles in life are made easier with friends to help you through it. Hey Watty. :) Thanks. Kerpapol. ;)

Posted at 10:49 PM |

1 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

hey monchy! you're welcome! i want you to know I enjoy your company. you know, bash in the morning and in the evening. haha! :) every morning, i always feel lethargic but you know when I get to talk you... I feel okay already. maybe you're like that coffee at the bottom of the coffee maker. It keeps me wide awake all day. thanks monchy bangis. :)

8:03 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.