Monday, July 25, 2005
Why do long weekends, days off, holidays (today's not counted! I was at work! I bet it was intentional. Sigh) fly by so fast? My long weekend--an unwelcome surprise at that--was pretty okay but bitin. Hang out with family last Saturday and road trip with Anch to visit Gwennie, work on Monday.

I'm so zonked from the early day I had today at work. I realized I stay up late every weekend just to get so much out of my days off. Yikes, I've been thinking a lot about some changes, but I don't get why part of me is scared to do anything, remaining practical, and another part just wants to do what I want. Ehe. Whatever. I mean, why can my friends just go and...go? :/ I think I'm not ready yet for my leap of faith. Somehow, the excitement is waning. Gaah.

* * *
Fully Booked in Power Plant is open already and, well, I got lost and dizzy with all the books. It's huge with lofts and tall, tall shelves. I suppose they're still in the process of organizing the whole place--couldn't find some books--but maybe when it's all neat I can browse in peace. The travel books (Lonely Planet's Southeast Asia on a shoestring/budget!) were in this loft with which we wandered up. I wasn't even sure if we could go up there, considering books were piled on the steps and all over the loft. I miss the chick lit table and the dark, library-esque ambience of Fully Booked when it was downstairs though.

Posted at 9:47 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.