Friday, July 01, 2005
I can't quite believe it's July already. Huh. The year is going by so fast without me realizing it. Much, anyway. Ugh. I don't want this to be another stand-still year!

Oh, G's wedding was last Saturday and yes, it proved that I am the emotional one among the three of us (weird because I'm not!). Goodness. I unexpectedly cry at weddings, which I find completely strange! I don't actually plan to cry, in fact I'm super happy for the couple (that's the unusual romantic in me!). I think it was just different for G's wedding because we've been friends for ages (although on and off, but as I said our friendship is the kind that was good for our growing up years), she's moving away... strange. It was a sentimental and emotional two days for me--I was coordinating with Av the day before and I was already teary eyed with something from the past that she gave me. Something had to give and I started crying when I was about to leave the reception, surprising G and myself. Sigh. They're two of my oldest friends and it's just amazing how our friendship's always been there, growing with us even in our separate lives. I'm grateful for that. :'(

Posted at 11:49 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.