Sunday, May 29, 2005
While I was having my nails done the other day, who should be placed diagonally across me but this woman who used to have my dream job (I forget where she is now, but in the same industry and company still, I think). I had the opportunity to work with her years ago, but I turned it down (*hits head on the wall*--haha, I sort of got over it already, but I doubt if I would have been taken in as well. But I never will know now) for something else. Goodness, what I would do to take back that chance!

I was actually contemplating going up to her and asking if she still remembered me (fat chance of that) and beg to take me in. Freaky, right? I'd be disturbing her 'me' time, plus a strange girl chatting her up in the middle of her Vogue and pedicure? Scary.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I still want to work in that industry. It is (was?) my biggest dream in high school and college and then all of a sudden, poof. I'm not sure now. Is it a sign? I mean, seeing the personification of my dream job on the day before a new year for me... I try not to overthink again.

Posted at 7:05 PM |

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I think you should still do it, like how about freelance work? Why stick to just one career path right? Gotta do the things you've always thought of doing so you wouldn't experience the could've, should've, would've beens of life. :) Belated happy bday dear!

8:29 AM, May 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.