Saturday, May 07, 2005
Well. My friends are in Puerto Galera, my family's in the province and I am all alone at home with Allan Folsom's latest (he publishes a book every four years or so but the wait is worth it as his books never disappoint) as my companion. Sigh. I am home because of work! Plus I have work tomorrow. This is so sad.

And because I am alone, I get to brood--something which I have mastered because I do spend a fair amount of time alone. I have time to think about why my phone was stolen... although I've been doing some sleuthing on my own plus the security in the office has been quite helpful (I have suspects! I want to confirm my suspicions even if I do not know who they are personally. Just names. My other officemates also have suspects). Was it because I was bad? Or wrong timing lang talaga? I'm back to using my beloved old phone. :) I miss having a camera in my phone though. Sigh. I know, this is all very shallow and worse things could've happened but I'm still frustrated and upset at how fast everything was. I haven't even used my phone for a year! Plus I am such a sentimental packrat, memorable messages and numbers are gone forever. Crap, I'm getting depressed again.

Anyway. Today at work my jacket is now missing! I leave the office for two days and my jacket is missing. I leave the office longer than two days and my jacket is still there. So many signs. Everytime I go to the office I get cross not only because of my phone or my jacket or of so many things, but because I'm also mad at someone. Seriously.

Oh dear. All angst and anger. This is not good, but in a way, therapeutic. I just wish everything would turn out okay. I feel sad, angry, frustrated, scared, depressed, but strangely nonchalant about things. It's like I want to go away and let everything just go back to normal.

Strange how all these things are probably my wake up calls for some changes and decisions. Like I should move on from all those stuff I kept in my phone. And maybe I should step back and look at the big picture instead of being so self-centered and careless lately. Sigh. It's a start.

Posted at 9:59 PM |

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really wonder how they do it, steal a phone with so many people around! and the most amazing thing is, nobody noticed! sayang naman yung phone but you're right, worse things could have happened. missed reading your entries! feeling ko i've been away for sooooo long!

11:34 AM, May 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ay that's me!

11:35 AM, May 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

something's wrong with blogger. the name doesn't register. - pazette

11:37 AM, May 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.