Sunday, May 01, 2005
They're dating?! Whoa. I like Katie. But I find it strange, dating Tom.

Anyway. I can't quite believe it's May already. Almost half the year and my plans are sooo delayed. Nyarks. I'm not so sure about so many things already. Oh well. Again, I don't like thinking about it so much.

The past few weekends have been fun, though! Moony concert last week and then the beach with friends. Ugh, I feel this is my only semblance of life for the rest of the year, I'm back to being a zombie, ranting about the futility of life and obsessing over TV (American Idol. Yes. I have no other life). :P

Gag. Drama, but true.

Ohhh. I didn't know they were making a movie on the Traveling Pants. Loved the book (something I bought on a whim). Hope the movie will live up to the book--I cry every time read it. I'm so sappy that way. I figured Alexis Bledel would be "beautiful Lena". I don't know who the other actresses are, but I really hope the movie will do justice to the book.

Posted at 8:37 PM |

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

You guys went to the beach?! Was this the one in Fuego with Trina? PICTURESSSSSSSSS!!!! I demand visuals! Haha!

Check out JustJared.com for more icky TomKat(!) nibbling pics. Haha!

I'm looking forward to the Traveling Pants movie, but I have yet to read the book. Would you advice me reading the book first? I'm dying to know what the fuss is all about. I can't wait for the flick to come out in June! Wah, tagal pa!

1:15 AM, May 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.