Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Happily, my ratty old comfy jacket was returned to me by my officemate. I'm still bitter over my phone, but whatever. Everyone still asks me about it. Still strangely nonchalant. I'm weird like that.

I got a vote of confidence today which confirmed my suspicions about what I should be doing. It's been the same things that were said to me almost three years ago. It all depends on me now. I just find it strange that I'm not doing anything about it. But you know what, what I was told today really lifted my spirits--although it didn't guarantee anything afterwards, I think if people can sense and see things about you, then it's true. It really really depends of me now and if I can muster enough courage. Whoosh.

So there, that's my prayer now for courage and prudence. I don't like kase my confused, go-with-the-flow-for-now self right now. I feel stuck, which I must've been complaining about for years now. We always say we have to do something, but it's always scary. Well, it's that leap my friend April and I have always been talking about. She was able to do it, now I guess it's my turn. As we always talked about, these decisions and challenges we're facing will help us know ourselves more and make us stronger. I just wish I knew when I can do it. I mean, I've always known what I've wanted but growing up has made me disillusioned about it, so I'm seeking other options. I'm sort of lost now so I don't know what to do anymore. Sigh. I really wish I knew how it will turn out in the end! But I know the lesson (and the fun) is in the journey... so we shall see. Good luck to me.

Posted at 10:26 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.