Thursday, April 14, 2005

There are just some days I want to give up!

Like this morning--not a good start because I woke up at around 3 am and could not get back to sleep. Driving to work was such a hassle, what with traffic at 5am! Gaaah. Raced to the office and made it with two minutes to spare. Checking my e-mail, I get a very emotional e-mail from our unit head. That means there will be a bunch of turnovers for my unit, including the lead and my backup. So the turnovers sort of started already with another super following stuff up with me (read: new pressure and me being the original remaining...). Argh. I don't know what else will hit me before the morning is over. I know I still have a revalida later, but exactly when?? My gosh. Plus I'm soooo mad at someone it's actually bugging me a lot lately. :(

What a morning (so far). Hope the rest of the day isn't stressful.

Hey I like this e-mail function! I can dash off something for my blog anytime as long as I have my e-mail! This is fun.

Posted at 6:45 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.