Saturday, April 09, 2005
SMS Conversations yesterday

G: When is her birthday?
Me: Today. Btw, I saw your save the date! How exciting! will definitely be there! Best Wishes!
G: GREAT! You can bring a date if you want ;)

(Uhh... nooo. I'll be hanging with A and her husband.)

A: Are you hiding a boyfriend from me??? (after reading the save the date which read, "Hope to see you and your partners there".)
Me: Oh no what a reaction! Of course not! Hello, I'd tell you.
A: Just wanted to let you know of my reaction if I do find out about it through someone's wedding announcement. :)

Sniff, I love and miss those girls. It's just like before. We were the tightest bunch in late grade school/early high school. I like to think our friendship was the kind of intense friendship someone, anyone needed in their tweens. Even if we see each other an average of once every three years in the past seven years, I still believe our friendship's still the same.

Posted at 8:50 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.