Sunday, April 17, 2005
Okay, this conversation with Tessa yesterday completely embarrassed and cracked me up. I swear, I was so out of it.

Me: So where did you stay in San Francisco?
Tessa: Brother.
Me: Brother?
Tessa: Brother.
Me: Brother?
Tessa: Brother.
(Okay. This exchange went on a bit and could've gone on longer like that if I didn't figure that I'm talking with a friend and will forgive me for being such a ditz if I didn't ask the next question.)
Me: Umm... what's The Brother?
Tessa: (sounding completely baffled) Brother ko...?

Ack, that was the only time it dawned on me that she stayed with her brother! As in, it didn't register at all that Tessa meant her sibling. How embarrassing. I actually thought it was some chain of hotels--you know, the Brother Inns or something like that (heey, pwedeng hotel name nga!). Heehee. I can be such a ditz. I don't know what got to me, probably too much work. :p

Posted at 7:31 PM |

4 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You talaga! :p

Hey, did she tell you about Joms? Sad talaga no?

8:43 PM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger monch said...

Hehe super out of it!
Tessa & I weren't even finished with the kwentuhan! Saw your pic with Tessa. :) Aliw, wish I was there!

Uh... what about Joms? Oh no I feel bad all of a sudden.

12:46 AM, April 19, 2005  
Blogger Jo said...

Oh, I'll have her tell you about it na lang. I asked her if she was able to tell you, but all she said was, "Kina Ivy lang. Late na kasi dumating si Monch." Hahahah! Ayan kasi. :p

Hey, I wanna go with you and Tessa to Shanghai! I'll share Rog with you... since Tessa's willing to share Marat if Andy won't be there! :p

3:13 PM, April 19, 2005  
Blogger monch said...

Hehehe work kase. :)

Hmm. Will have to bombard Tessa with e-mail/texts about this!

Shanghai!!! Yes, please--to the trip and sharing Rog (hehe)! Oh my gosh, Tessa told me you saw him! Andy, Rog & Marat have to be in Shanghai!

6:56 PM, April 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.