Thursday, April 07, 2005
*BOGGG* --> that's supposed to be me falling off my chair while reading my e-mails. Haha!

I got a save the date announcement from one of my closest childhood friends via mail. Gaah. Everyone's getting married--I also have a "save the date" from a college friend for later this year. Oh wow. We're really at that time of our lives now. Marriage. Starting a family. Two out of three in our barkada's married already. The remaining one's me. :p

Me? Marriage, a life like that--it's a very vague concept for me right now. I feel like I'm just moseying along in my life, buying too many books and too little necessities, eating too many sweets and worrying about my career and how fat my thighs are and generally becoming anti social. Sigh, what is wrong with me? I'm proudly nbsb and pretty okay--I like to think so anyway. Sometimes when I hear people talk about investing/buying/paying off condos, educational plans or whatever, I begin to think, should I? The only grown up thing I think I am doing is paying for my life insurance and personal bills. Again, what is wrong with me? I feel like I'm the same person I was ages ago only with straighter hair.

My friend said she hopes to see us [and our partners] there. Uh-oh.

Posted at 9:57 PM |

4 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Who's getting married this time? Anyone I know? God, we're getting older na dear! Whenever I get wedding invites, it's usually to some much older cousin twice removed. I just never thought we'd be in this age na our peers are getting hitched! It's still so surreal!

10:32 PM, April 08, 2005  
Blogger monch said...

Hmmm, I think you might know her (she's not taga-school). She's a friend of a friend... long way around. :) I'll e-mail you na lang. :) Strange! Yung college friend naman, she was our cas blockmate.

11:05 PM, April 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ate monch ako rin pakiramdam ko hindi na ko mag aasawa.im still 20 though and nde naman nbsb.hehe.pero just the same.ma advisable pa nga na nbsb.saves u all the heartaches.i tell you. :) it's really fun reading your blog

7:33 PM, April 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi monch! haven't bloghopped in a long while, work has been really demanding. like i always tell my sisters, don't hurry life. ;)

1:35 PM, April 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.