Thursday, March 10, 2005
Random Stuff...

This is super cute! :) I have a version of the "Sunny Day" pic--I also have a pic taken there in Greenhills with the trademark peace sign. :) Hahaha!

Anyway. My friends and I are TV addicts lately, with The Amazing Race 7 and AI4. That is the only indication I have any other sign of life other than work. Ugh! :( I feel really boring and bored lately. Well.

Isn't it odd to have so many people believe in you and not believe in yourself? There's something so wrong about that. :(

Thanks to a heads up from Crissy, I went to National today to buy a book (now I have something to read). Both of us are undergoing training at the office in Greenhills, but we're not scheduled to go together which is a major bummer! That means lunch alone, which she had today and which I may have tomorrow (unless I can get anyone to have lunch with me in Greenhills). So she said I ought to bring a book to keep myself busy. Sigh. Eating alone. It's okay lang to eat alone in the office pantry because there's a TV there and everyone knows it's hard to eat together, schedule wise. When I had my internships, there was always a co-intern to eat with. Now, no one. April mentioned that when she had her training in Makati she didn't eat, while Patty said she ate alone in the canteen. While in National, I flipped through a book on etiquette and the page I opened to was "Dining Alone"--how appropriate. It said that having a book or magazine while eating is acceptable (the only person you can offend is yourself anyway) and once you get over being alone (and all the issues that go with it like people thinking how lonely you are or whatever), it's quite enjoyable. Actually, I don't mind talaga eating alone. It gives me the opportunity to think, people watch, write, whatever. It's just that in the middle of a work day? Nyaarr. :(

Posted at 1:26 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.