Saturday, March 26, 2005
I'm angsty daw. Haha, I guess sometimes it shows that I have a lot of issues. Like I didn't go with my family to the province for Holy Week because I have issues in going there, so I'm all alone here at home. It's been a quiet weekend so far. I've been looking for my resume binder--I'm quite not sure how to make a functional resume. Since I wasn't able to find it (yet), I cleaned out some stuff in my room, which is still messy. Goodness, I wonder when will I ever clean it out. I still have Christmas gifts for my friends as we haven't seen each other yet for that! Oh shucks I have to punch out holes for our new handouts for our training binder. Tedious since we don't have a three-hole puncher.

This is a pic my friend Tessa sent me through e-mail. I actually saw this in the newspaper a few weeks ago and was looking for a pic of this online. I suppose Tessa knew that this was a photo op too good to pass up to share with me as we hardly see any pictures of them together. Ahaha! As she put it, "our boys"--we hope to will see them in Shanghai this year (I am so, so crossing my fingers!). We've always wanted to see them play live (Andy and Marat against each other would be a big bonus, although I know Tessa and I will not speak to each other, hehe) ever since college and Shanghai this year would be the perfect opportunity.

Okay, very ditzy post for Holy Week, but I did have a serious post about some ideas for what my friends and I used to do and I'm so excited about this. I'm still mulling over the details though.

Posted by Hello

Posted at 9:23 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.