Sunday, March 20, 2005
I am looking forward to the Holy Week holidays mainly because people are nicer, gentler and all raring to start summer.
I miss my friends! I hardly see them and it's hard to schedule get togethers.
I want to read "The Boy Next Door" by Meg Cabot--no copy available in Powerbooks yet. Why why why didn't I buy it when I saw it before?
I have a new white bag and pretty phone charm which I will use as a bag charm from my dad. The bag and charm are so, so girly, but I love it and I can't wait to use it!
I fear drowning.
I hear the sound of glass breaking, I think it's our neighbor's.
I care too much I stress myself.
I smile by baring my teeth (!). Hehe, no not really.
I wonder if all the wrong decisions I've made in my life will eventually be all worth it.
I love days off and vacations. :)
I think I should go to the gym or have some form of physical activity. I'm getting unhealthy. I feel unhealthy.
I always watch TV, read or surf the Internet when I don't want to think.
I am not organized.
I sing when I'm driving especially when it's a really good song and I'm alone. Ooh. Think Kitchie's "Wag na Wag Mong Sasabihin" or the Coke commercial song. It's cathartic. Other than that, I'm not a singer.
I wish I could get a different function if I can't move on.
I keep old receipts in my wallet, it's practically bursting! My wallet is full of my coffee break receipts which remind me of how much I've been spending on coffee... but it also stands for going out of the office and having fun with my friends.
I can do what I want already, but I think I'm not ready yet.
I can't be mean if I wanted to.
I write bits and pieces throughout the day, but I don't post it. Sometimes it's not relevant anymore, I guess.
I won a Grade 3 version of "Million Dollar Chance of a Lifetime" for the word "apartheid". Imagine that. Grade 3. I didn't know what it stood for!
I lost my wallet in Grade 1 and first year college. In Grade 1, my wallet had 10 pesos, in college, it was my allowance--so much more.
I smell...something cooking, but I can't identify it.
I confuse myself a lot when faced with big problems and decisions.
I need a haircut or hair treatment.

Posted at 7:52 PM |

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I care too much I stress myself.

i used to be like that. like an "i'll try" reply to a gimik invite, it used to really frustrate me. now i don't mind so much, i don't expect too much. nagugulat na lang ako when they answer yes. hahaha!

4:38 PM, March 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.