Saturday, March 19, 2005
Aaah. Weekend. I don't know how I would live without days off. Sigh. It's been a so-so week, with one VL (Monday) and one SL (Thursday) and no jeans Friday! Oh, and Crissy and I started our new training. Interesting. For me, the training isn't that much of a big deal, I just see it as a course to beef up our knowledge which I am terribly grateful for (the training was one reason why I took up my former super on this offer. After one year, I think I'm kind of rusty). People have been teasing us in a good way and I'm somewhat embarrassed about it! I'm not very used to the attention! Hee.

Can I just share Monday was so worth staying at home because Andy Roddick was on Jay Leno in ETC!!! Ahahaha! I heart Andy! Okay, I actually don't know when this episode was shown, but I think--I may be mistaken--it's recent. I mean, you never know with ETC sometimes. Robin Williams was promoting "Robots" so it seems pretty new. He's single! Can I just gush?! I know, I sound like a teenybopper, but I can't help it, he's so, so cute.

Fan girl mode over. :) Well, not yet.

My friend April lent me Win A Date with Tad Hamilton! It's a very cute story, although I think some scenes were off--the transitions didn't seem very seamless and I thought some scenes were unnecessary. Some details were also unclear... but it was still a sweet movie! I love love love the six smiles. If someone noticed that about a person, that's just so adorable.

Yun lang. I think I sound happy exuberant for once! I don't know, I guess it's because it's the weekend, it's my day off! And no more anxiety attacks for two days! *groan* Bear with me, I'm strangely light right now.

Posted at 12:20 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.