Sunday, February 20, 2005
It's been an okay weekend. I love weekends only because they're my days off and I can forget all about work... although I was planning to go to work on Saturday morning to finish some stuff. Changed my mind after a while because I got annoyed with the idea of work on my weekend.

Went to Makati for lunch and I ran into one of my friends from college! Totally unexpected. :) She was my classmate all throughout college--can you imagine that? From our freshman block to the majors and masteral, we were blockmates. And we weren't really friends-friends (until fourth-fifth year anyway) to make things work out like that. After two years, I saw her again and we tried to squeeze in updates about our lives before her running off to a movie. She also had big news! Super exciting stuff.

My Valentine's Day gift to myself: shoes!

They're mega-girly shoes which I had to take a pic of because they're totally not me. White flats. I'm so not fashion forward--I've been hemming and hawing if I should buy ballet shoes/flats for the longest time, I was sure they would go out of style once I bought them. So anyway, I bought flats at T Studio... how can I not love T? All the sales people know me there even if I try to be as inconspicuous as possible. I suppose they remember me because I'm there a lot, I more often than not walk away with something and I even ran into someone I knew there and we ended up making chika for quite some time while his girlfriend looked around (to Tessa & Ange, it was Pip with the gf! Ahahaha!). Eek, the lady who assisted me even said that when she was still a trainee she already saw me there. But it's a good store, I generally love their stuff. Plus, they asked me if I had a discount card since they noticed the bag I was carrying was from there as well. I said no, so they added the value of the bag to my receipt and told me that when I come back I should bring my other bags/shoes to add to my receipts so that I could accumulate enough for the discount card. How nice is that? It's such a lesson in customer service. Haha, loyal customer plugging... but that's what they get when they encounter a sucker for good service.

Posted at 7:51 PM |

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uy wow where is this T? i can't wait to go home and shop!

11:08 AM, March 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.