Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Today was a bad day. Everything went wrong. To top it all off, I have a very bad headache that refused to go away. I popped in some meds but was generally out of it the whole day. I wanna cry! I hate it lang kase everything is all on me all of a sudden. I think I don't know how to delegate... but what is to delegate nga naman? Have this feeling I don't know lang talaga how to organize everything. Pathetic.

On the upside, can't wait to lie in bed and read. I'm a happy girl if I have something new and good to read waiting for me when I get home from a horrid day (or any day, for that matter). Currently reading The Rule of Four after zipping through Sammy's Hill. The Rule of Four is an interesting read, somewhat like a lighter/junior Dan Brown daw. We shall see.

Posted at 6:58 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.