Saturday, January 29, 2005
Finally, it's the weekend! I felt like the week just dragged on and on and on... The past week I've been going home really late in the evening because of training and when I get home I just lie down and sleep and then get up again for work. Almost 12 hours in the office. But it's okay, most of my friends are there as well. I think my friend Crissy and I are overcaffeinated (is there such a word?) as we go out and buy coffee everyday just to stay awake at night. I don't mind a late schedule but compounded with training--meaning two more hours in the office--it can get exhausting. Now my throat is sore and a big cough is forming again. Boo.

It was a good day today! I did okay, much better than I expected in the 60 item exam for our training. I wasn't expecting to pass because I hardly studied, plus I was cranky and lacked sleep. So now one half of the finals is done, I really will have to prepare this weekend for the second half, which is the scarier part and will be anytime next week. We don't know our sched for that and can be pulled out anytime. I honestly do not want to be caught unprepared for the second part. But that will be later this week. For now, I have to relax and spread the happiness. I don't know, I generally felt better after the exam, as if it was a big load off. :) Oh, the Chocolate Cream Frap and honey glazed doughnut from Starbucks helped too.

It's been a looong week and I am so glad to have a nice and light ending to it. Well, not counting the pending stuff I temporarily set aside in favor of my training. Anyhow, we'll see. I might try to use the weekend for this (my friends reacted violently when I brought the idea up). Or maybe not. ;)

* * *
I find the Coke ad with the girl singing and handing out Coke (heehee, funny thought on the ad: it seemed like the girl had a case of Coke in her bag with all that she gave out!) cute. I like the song. I usually hear it on the radio around 10a+ (usually when I'm passing under the bridge, semi-speeding to the office as I might be late!) and I find myself singing along, especially with the last lines. Haha, feeling!

I am so wound up until now! I've gotten used to sleeping at about 2a then getting up at around 7a, freaking out that I might be late for work, even on weekends. Weird.

Posted at 1:52 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.