Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Things I want to say to certain people but it sounds so much better in writing.

1. Okay, we've been oddly pretty good friends throughout the year. :) It all began with that funny buddy thing and after that, the occasional lunches together. But I thought I would be ahead of you, I thought I would be the one to say goodbye first. But I admire your courage to move on and I wish I had that.

2. I didn't know! I honestly didn't--why didn't you tell me? But then, it's not something I suppose I could ask. The shock you saw was genuine and I was honestly devastated for you. You don't show your emotions about it, but it surfaces sometimes. But you're strong and I know you'll pull through (you--we--always do)!

3. This is a difficult friendship for me because half of my friends don't like you but you're really nice to me! Why? I don't understand it.

4. I'm glad we talked already! I don't like hearing rumors about you, but I think you'd tell me in your own good time. I missed you and talking for a while today--I really appreciated it. Now if we could have a reunion with the other people! You know they would be happy for you. :)

Posted at 7:45 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.