Thursday, December 16, 2004
Isn't that a pretty picture? I'm quite proud of that because I don't really know how to take decent or proper pictures and this one was a quick random shot. I'm still playing around with posting pics and I realized that you can resize pics in Photobucket... I've been wondering about that for a while already (guess who's so not tech savvy). Heehee. Just decided to play with my account yesterday ("hmm, what's with the edit button?"). So there. I was supposed to post a pic of me and Ravamuff ages ago, when we were cam whoring in the office one Sunday but I didn't know how to resize. Duh.

Anyway. Christmas is so near already! I didn't realize that. I kinda sorta bought all my gifts all in one blow last weekend in this bazaar. They're really cute and I hope my friends like it! It was a totally spur of the moment decision that was a pretty good buy in retrospect. On the other hand, I have yet to order my gift for my officemates, but that's all set already (I hope! I don't know what else to get them).

I still don't feel the season at all--as is my yearly whine. It's hard to get into the spirit of things when you have so much on your mind, but I'll be working on it. And I'm sure come Christmas Day or thereabouts, the Christmas-y feeling will be there.

* * *
I saw "Sammy's Hill" by Kristin Gore in a bookstore today--wonder if it's any good.

Posted at 11:49 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.