Thursday, December 23, 2004
In retrospect, I realize my Christmas gifts to my officemates are very counter-productive. I usually have it made by my bro's friend--and he has to pick it up in Paranaque (to think we live in the other end of the world), we have to transport it in a cooler, I have to leave it in the office fridge and give it when the recipients are leaving the office as it has to be kept refrigerated (to think most of the people I give to leave the office around 10pm or so--no way am I waiting for them so I have to tell them to put it back in the fridge after I give it!). I always say that I'll give something not so difficult next year, but everybody likes my gift so I feel bad not giving them their annual ration. :)

Posted at 9:29 AM |

1 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

merry christmas, monch!

5:29 PM, December 24, 2004  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.