Monday, October 04, 2004
Last week was the most horrid week that culminated Friday. I just cried and cried that night. I felt so bad about not being a good friend, so unhappy about everything--it seemed that everything just crashed all around me. Anyway, I needed a good cry and got a pretty good weekend (in a way) with the girls. I missed them! All of them. :(

Watched My Sassy Girl today. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the ending so I did both. :) Yup, still feeling vulnerable after last week.

Posted at 7:02 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.