Monday, September 20, 2004
I'm coming down with cough and possibly, cold. I think because I've been working straight for nine days last week. Even if I was in training (it was in a hotel!) last Thursday with April for work, it wasn't a literal day off. My dad says it's due to the change in the weather and yeah, I think so. It's been so cold in the office, in the hotel, etc. My cough isn't full blown yet, but I have a sore throat and my walrus-y cough is coming out... although I think I may have aggravated it. My throat started to ache last Friday, but no, I took two cups of ice cream (complete with nuts, whipped cream, chocolate syrup and cherries) that day and a Pure Chocolate from Coffee Bean on Sat. As Ravs said, just feed your cold. And today, I ate so much M&Ms, which I could feel was irritating my throat. Hee. I'm going to be paying for this!

Posted at 10:48 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.