Sunday, September 12, 2004
Haha, working on both Saturday and Sunday is both a bummer and quite fun. Generally fun--I got to bond with people I wouldn't normally get to talk a lot to. One of the boys na talaga ako! Candy and I were seated between three guys and well, they dominated the conversation so we were "one of the boys". Eep. I never got so much insight about guys, relationships, love and action films in one day. Which is good. I think.

Other than that, nothing new in my life. Gwennie was asking me how I am and I couldn't really think of anything to say. That surprised me. I find myself so boring all of a sudden! Ew, ganun, my life revolves around work lang?! Unbelievable (I can imagine Crissy's voice when she says that), not to mention pathetic. *hmph* Have to make things interesting. I think it's not interesting right now because, again, I am waiting. Waiting for what, I'm not exactly sure. All I know is everything is on hold because I'm waiting. One of my good friends at work also advised me to put on hold everything and wait and see what's going to happen. But then again, this is what I have a hard time dealing with my job: waiting and hoping for the best to happen and sometimes it doesn't work out. I'd really love for some definite answers right now so I know what to do! Kainis. For now, I'm giving the waiting until October--or is that too late? Ugh, I really really don't know what to do anymore. Yun lang. Just rambling. Weekends in the office can pretty much do that to you (ie, give you time to think).

* * *
Ang babaw ko, but everyone knows that one song that gets me all happy is "Dove" and hah! I found the lyrics online. My bro says it's not a song to sing along with, but I can't help it. Super aliw lang. Will be definitely sending the lyrics to the Fab Team's Yahoo Groups (it's our team song!).

Posted at 11:04 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.