Sunday, September 05, 2004
Had been looking forward to the teambuilding weekend for quite a while already--especially when I found out we were staying at a pretty nice hotel and we'd have a lot of free time. The girls were planning the rooming arrangements for two weeks already (two in a room!) and then... it's over. It was so-so fun, the activities were okay, the food passable and the room good enough (it was a hotel, so I didn't actually worry so much about it). It's just a sense of let down after a big hype about the whole thing and it doesn't live up to what was expected.

Anyway, as a result of the weekend, my body is aching. The coordinators were so right in telling us to wear jogging pants and sneakers. Gaad. It was so physical. We played under the sun (which is better, under the sun or in the rain? Or having it drizzly? I couldn't quite make up my mind because I longed for the rain or water or something. It was just sooo hot) as in the whole day. Good thing no one got heatstroke or something, considering.

* * *
I ran into my former Theo 120 teacher from college yesterday. He was standing in the hotel lobby and I was just coming in, very sweaty and stinky from the activities all under the sun (with no sunblock--I completely forgot all about that). Fr. Perez immediately recognized me and asked what I was doing there. Haha, how cute, after so many years he still remembers me. I also told him that this other guy from school was with me in this company outing, blah blah blah and then he advised me of the Mass schedules at the hotel. How thoughtful of him. Anyway, I spotted other people from school, but I have no idea if they were in the same program which was what Fr. Perez was asking me. I checked out the Mass as I thought he would be the one saying the Mass, but it wasn't him.

Posted at 8:29 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.