Friday, August 13, 2004
I'm until 12 today and I am so sleepy already. It's been almost a year since I had a 3-12 sked so my body is violently reacting. It was fine at first, but then as the thought started to sink in... ayan. Wala na. I'm starting to feel woozy and it doesn't help that I took coffee. Gaah. Hindi talaga ako sanay na 3-12. And I'm driving tonight!!! Aargh. I'm not really fond of driving and driving late at night, although is a breeze, can get kinda sorta... okay, it's fine lang, but you know. I'd rather have my dad or brother fetch me. Tamad lang, I guess.

Anyway, this is not making sense. Later ulit!

Posted at 6:00 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.