Saturday, August 14, 2004
Home already, after a long day. My mom was considerably surprised that my paalam this morning was only until 9:30, but then I had to call home to tell her I was until 12. I haven't been 3-12 for the longest time now. Anyhow, I'm watching this Olympic history thing on TV, with hopes that I'll be able to catch the opening live. I have great memories of watching the very grand and spectacular opening rites. There's always something so touching about the opening. The papers said that the opening would begin at 1:45am Saturday morning, so I do hope whatever channel I'm on will cover it live (medyo I have to sleep already because I have work at 1pm later, but I can't help it)! :)

Posted at 1:34 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.