Wednesday, July 28, 2004
After two weeks, my hair still looks great.  :)  I still receive favorable comments about it and I don't look that messy (my signature look) anymore.  I keep on thinking, now why didn't I have this done before... oh yeah, because I was afraid my hair wouldn't stand it. *frown*  Phooey.  Anyway, it's okay--I just use Mane and Tail a lot.

I spent the whole day in front of the TV today.  It began with TAR5 via satellite this morning.  The teams aren't that charming and they tend to fight over everything.  Oh well, TAR still looks really fun.  Can I just say the palace/pitstop in Russia looked beautiful?  And I still would love to go to Portugal.  I'd love to join that one day. :)  And then I watched ETC and some movies.  My teammate Crissy and I keep on talking about TV shows, especially what we catch on ETC (we're ETC addicts!).  Heehee.  You can spot us in the pantry giggling over F4 and what we'll be watching later on in the day or what's on TV in the pantry (actually the TV has only one clear channel if you put a fork at the back).  Crissy keeps on complaining how she misses "What I like about You" even if I text her that it's on or how we haven't watched "One Tree Hill" just to see what the fuss is all about (although Chad Michael Murray is reason enough).  *sigh* I've never been that into TV (thanks to a TV ban when I was a kid), but TV is my vacation from reality when I just can't get away.  Sayang though, my dad was texting me if I went to the mall today so that he could join me for retail therapy.  Haha!

Posted at 8:31 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.