Thursday, May 27, 2004

l

Interneeeet!!!! I missed you! But I am in an Internet place across work right now. I miss the pc at home. It's on the blink. I miss Internet! My bro and I are beside each other (we've been dying for Internet!)--so this is what happens if we're both logged online: he will flood my e-mail. Goodness.

* * *
I had my driver's license renewed today. I hate the fact that I had to shell out Php300 to get a medical exam and a drug test. *hmph* At least the process was more or less painless, save for the drug test *shudder*. But I look so... man-ish in my driver's license pic (the first one, I look very giddy, 2nd I looked... well, my blouse was awful). How could you not look harrassed after the drug test? :)

Posted at 11:26 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.