Sunday, May 02, 2004
Because this girl at work was mean to me yesterday, Crissy and I call her "Stealer"! Grr! Fake ang beauty niya. We're peace-loving, not very mean people (unless inspired), but when it comes to the incident yesterday--ooh, we're going to fight. >:( *seethe* I'm still mad from yesterday! It's not healthy to carry a grudge but... if you're OC-ness was challenged, argh, it's hard to get over. Aaargh! I just have to vent! Remembering "Stealer" drives me crazy!

It's May already! The year is almost halfway done. 2004 is zipping by without me really noticing it--that's scary. Again, I'm feeling left behind by my plans.

My former teammate got married today. I missed the wedding. :( I missed Mio singing (we requested her to sing "Loving You"). I missed the fun in prepping for it with the girls. Feel bad, but I'll hopefully get to make up for it during the housewarming! The F girls will come over to the newly wed couple's apartment to, uh, teach the bride (wife!) cooking and housekeeping (Bliz, Diane, etc will teach cooking and I will teach dishwashing *grin*).

My aunt was showing us her Vigan pics... aww, memories of Vigan days. Going there for a day and a half--I swear, the bus ride was much longer--was so stressful for our feasibility study, but it was so much fun. We were five: Amity, Mike, Isabel, Tobi and me. We stayed at Amity's grandfather's house and that was one of my memorable driving experiences. I don't recall exactly why Amity made me drive, but there was a point where in I was driving around a strange town with a German guy (Tobi) telling me how and where to park. Goodness. :) Miss that. I will never forget 10 hours on a bus (forget bathroom breaks) or standing in the middle of nowhere at 1a or the best view ever: a bridge over the sea, connecting two mountains. That's hard to describe, one has to see that. Isabel and Amity made sure I saw that on our way home.

Posted at 12:08 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.