Thursday, April 15, 2004
The most uncooperative wedding entourage member harrassing the bride mainly through text messaging. Yup, I've been mostly communicating with the bride via text. I haven't had time to meet up with her before the wedding at all (in fact the last time we saw each other prior to the wedding plans would be early last year yet. WAF ko noh?) and I'm such a loser by missing the bridal shower-reunion (kase naman... nagpakabayani kase).

The text messaging flurry of all my silly messages (ie, "Can my dress be short?" [no], "How purple?" [like the invite], "11a on Sat? Can I be there at 12?" [happy face]) ended with my last message, "Don't freak out with my purple dress when you see it on Sat ha" and her last reply, "No freaking out in my plans". Okay. That definitely shut me up already. :)

Posted at 11:30 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.