Thursday, April 29, 2004
I'm sooo lazy. :) The weather is just so warm, I just want to lie down (not in my bed though, my room's really warm) and doze. I've forgotten how hazy summer days are.

Summer reading means light reading. We've been swapping "Love Stories" and "Sweet Dreams" in the office. For the past week, I must've read through my teammate April's collection. I don't have much to contribute, though, I only have two "Sweet Dreams" books and only one "Love Stories" book. Reading those books brought back high school memories of lying in the Multi and just reading. I've wept all over again over "Sharing Sam", gotten super kilig with "Hot Summer Nights" (there's a part there that's very kilig; I can still remember it vividly even
after seven years) and wished we had a best friend like Cain in "More than a Friend". I think everyone must've read "P.S. I Love You"--that's the definitive "Sweet Dreams" book. We all sigh over Paul Strobe, even if the story details are already vague. Right now, everyone is amused with the books we pass around and the general giddiness we have everytime we have a new book around. It reminds me a lot of high school. Hee. Those were the days.

Posted at 11:14 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.