Wednesday, April 14, 2004
I'm so full of meat. Ick. I don't like the feeling of being so much a carnivore. Stopped by the grillery with my teammates after work for bbq (I love the bbq there, they like the isaw) and then my dinner when I got home was bbq again. You know that feeling of too much meat but too little greens? I don't know how some of my friends can stand just meat and no greens.

Anyway. I was going to write about how I like my current team, but I miss the Fab Team. Being with the Fab Team was like ages ago already. So many little things changed in the past four months but only now does it seem like one big change that shook me. It was I guess when Puals said something like, remember our late days? Those were the days. It just feels weird because I feel like I was someone else then and am someone else now. Okay, that sounded a bit schizo, but it's hard to explain. Is that possible anyway? That I like being with these people because of who I was/am with them? Is that weird?

But then it's not really fair to compare then and now, is it? I feel I've grown so much with the Fab Team... there are just some things I can't admit to them yet. Yiii. But still everything is different now and I feel funny overreacting. I can feel a change, but I don't know how it feels to the others. Oh well. Maybe it's just me.

* * *
I remember now why I don't like to drive. I'm so exhausted when I get home. Since my bro is living it up in Bora, the car is free so I might as well take advantage and practice my driving. Although I do leave the house and office at odd hours (so less traffic), it still is tiring. I drive along with trucks and jeepneys and buses. Hay. Stressful. Driving is also expensive with gas and parking! Grr. During weekends, I can park in the building for free, but on weekdays, I have to use the pay parking which is expensive. I don't have a sticker yet for free parking, but that might be unlikely because I don't normally bring a car. What I appreciate about driving though, is that I can manage my time and work without having to worry that someone is already waiting for me. That is the one thing I hate when my parents will fetch me. I take long sometimes to finish up so they wait for about 30 or more minutes. Hassle din for them (though they'll never admit it). Most likely next week though back to commuting and sundo for me.

* * *
Finally tried Ice Monster today! Mango ice. Siguro I overestimated myself and got the regular size instead of the smaller one. I thought the smaller, teaser size would be bitin--I was wrong. It was nice because the mangoes were sweet but I think I had too much for that one serving. Next time I will really get the smaller cup with a scoop of ice cream. Rava's strawberry ice with a scoop of strawberry ice cream looked absolutely interesting.

Posted at 1:01 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.