Sunday, April 04, 2004
Current Addictions:

Gloria Jean's Coffee - I never went to GJ until I was in a new team. Turns out they like to go to GJ for a coffee fix (Starbucks and Seattle's Best are a bit far). They do have pretty good cold drinks like the coffee for the month of February the Chocolate Macadamia. That was so delicious, but after Feb, they took it off the menu already. Too bad. This month I think it's White Chocolate Mousse or something like that. Interesting.

Manila Pen Cheesecake - my dad brought home squares of the cheesecake. I think it's the NY Cheesecake. Sarap.

TV - hehe, the past week, I've been watching anything (mostly on Star World). There's "American Idol", "As Told by Ginger" on Nick, "Cheers", "The Simpsons", "Just Shoot Me" and so on. Guilty pleasures include "Baywatch" (first season) and "The Bachelor" on Studio 23. I can never seem to catch "Survivor" though.

Extenso (not sure of the spelling) - I love Ais' hair because it looks so nice due to her hair treatment. It looks rebonded, but not as strong, I think. And it's not as expensive as well. It tames the hair so the hair comes off straighter but not as severe as a rebond. I'm suffering from hair envy. I'd like to have that done as well, but I'm afraid my hair won't be able to stand it.

Posted at 1:08 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.