Sunday, March 21, 2004
Or what I'm going to wear to my friend's wedding. She dropped by with the invite today and it now seems so real. We've just been texting each other about the wedding and then now and it hasn't sunk into me that one of my childhood--if you could call it that--friends is really, truly getting married. Now I have an idea of what color I should be wearing. Hmm, that gives me an idea, I should meet up with her and chat her up about things. I'm going to be a secondary sponsor! How exciting. :)

Or what I'm going to give (am I supposed to?) for my former officemate? The night before that wedding I'll be attending another bridal shower naman for her. It's also going to be a reunion just for the walang malisya girls. :) As in just the girls, which I don't mind and quite looking forward to as well.

Posted at 3:23 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.