Monday, March 01, 2004
My body clock is out of whack again so here I am blogging. I'm sleepy but not sleepy enough to go to bed (!). It's March already! Summer's near (or here)! It's so warm already--the cold during February abruptly disappeared. I feel like I'll be going to summer school this year: we have an added competence training starting tomorrow (today) before work and it's going to stretch into the summer. I'm sort of nervous about it and I'm hoping it won't be too bad. Been trying to get pointers from Ais. Actually, I'm not nervous about the training itself, but more of the bigger responsibility. At first, I didn't think it was such a big deal to be given advanced training, but everyone has been teasing me in a good way about it. The idea is exciting, but honestly the new tasks later on scare me (new tasks have bigger impact on the company)! I think I must be the most reluctant person who's ever going into the training. Yikes. But truly. I'm glad the higher ups trust me... so I'll make the most of it for that.

What am I saying already... I'm writing this half-asleep already. *yawn* Long day ahead. :)

Posted at 12:57 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.