Tuesday, March 02, 2004
It really is like I'm back in school with our training! Not only because of the classes everyday (and trust me, it's hard having to work after), but with the attitudes we carry over. Like today, during our break, it was spent photocopying the slides used--which reminded me of photocopying in the Libe before. We were kidding each other how much we had to pay for that. It is a thick bunch and I have no idea how I'm going to go through it for our class again tomorrow in about 11 hours or so. Good luck to us, I cannot fathom how I'm going to be able to study with our late, late schedule. We'll see how we'll pull through: the first day was considered information overload already--wonder how we'll fare in the more intensive sessions. They say the course is easy, I guess we're just overwhelmed at the rate we're going, plus all the other changes going on around us. Goodness. It's pretty much an adjustment period again at work. I hate abrupt changes, but I'm more or less getting used to it (don't really have a choice).

Posted at 1:18 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.