Wednesday, March 10, 2004
I don't really mind being a "closing girl", but I am so tired already. Amazing how a tough time transition and added work can exhaust anyone. I've been living on coffee, Choc Nut and food. But I want more sleep, more day time, more normal living which I haven't had in ages.

Although can I just share, nine days into being in a new team is pretty okay so far. My new teammates are some of the nicest people at work... I do miss the walang malisya people, but we're always still there for each other. :) Anyway, yuf, my new team's doing fine so far. I'm quite relieved about that. We're all the same age at work and we're going through training together so we've come together immediately because of that.

Posted at 1:14 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.