Sunday, February 15, 2004
So who says Valentine's Day should be for coupled people only?

The weekend was fun, although a bit exhausting. I'm still sleepy from starting my days quite early and ending it very late. Take for example Friday, I worked on the 6:30 am shift so that I could get off early and run to Ortigas to meet Anch. We were going to watch the Boyz II Men-Brian Mc Knight concert. 6:30 is the earliest shift I've done so far and it's quieter, but still busy. No big change from the other shifts I've done.

Friday the 13th was plain horrible at work for me, but I was glad to be able to get off early and just relax in the evening. The concert started late (as usual) and ended almost 1 am. It was okay, but Boyz II Men didn't sing "Four Seasons of Loneliness". Everyone was clamoring for them to sing that song, but they didn't. I was glad that they sang a bit of "Water Runs Dry", though.

On Saturday, the whole team had the same shift. Oddly, even with the late sked I always complain about, I liked it. Maybe because it was just like the old days when it was just us and we were so noisy. And it was! We planned a "one hour date" after log (which ended at 10:30 pm) at Jack's Loft. The boys didn't want to come along anymore because they had a 6:00 am sked the next day, so it turned out to be an all-girls bonding thing with Mai Mai, Dianie and me. Sobrang fun, girl talk talaga with the remaining girls of F. It did turn out to be a bonding thing after all, with Mai Mai sharing some things that I never expected to find out. But I appreciated her honesty.

Sayang lang kase we found out that we could get free invites to D'Sound in Shang! My super was telling us that we could have asked from Marketing. My super was enumerating the people who were at D'Sound that night: SC, Broomy, Chris, some other TLs, Crushable (sabay tingin sa akin--my super also likes Crushable)... Oh well. I keep telling Kuya and everyone else it's futile (as if). Okay lang, mas fun yung log namin (yeah right).

So yun. I'm never bitter on Valentine's Day unlike some people--I've got my friends and that's more than enough. :) That last line sounded pretty much like "All the Love in the World" by the Corrs. I'm so corny.

Posted at 7:33 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.