Sunday, February 01, 2004
So Barbie dolls are kind of outdated already thus I got my niece a My Scene doll (the new one, Delancey) Hanging Out series. It came along with a VCD of the dolls. Well, they were characters in a not-quite-for-a-six-year-old situation (dating? Boys?). I can understand the fashion side, but dating...? Maybe I am just too prudish. Hehe. Anyway, I liked the cartoon--if you could call it that--because it had Jason Brooks/Jordi Labanda-esque graphics. Nice! Fashionable girls at that.

Bah. I told my parents my niece was bugging me to play dolls with her and I was like, nooo! I haven't played with dolls for ages and the last time I did was with her my niece's mom who's my age. My niece actually told me that her mom is old because she's married and has kids and I was not that old. I had to remind her that her mom and I were as old as each other! But my parents said that my niece misses that as her mom is going through a personal crisis that has dragged her whole family in it so she hardly pays any attention to her kids. How sad is that.

Edit: Ooh, kakaaliw yung website!

Posted at 9:00 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.