Wednesday, February 04, 2004
I'm too old to have beauty issues. I'm old enough to accept myself.

I have to keep reminding myself that.

I can have career issues, life issues, but not beauty issues! Goodness. I should've outgrown that ages ago. And now, I'm being plagued by beauty/insecurity issues again. This is not good.

Aargh.

Anyway. I've been regularizing errors for Bliz since she left. She left a load of errors and it's not fun regularizing them. :( I've been sending a lot of telegrams lately. Hay. I was assigned to do her errors. If we weren't so pressured to clean up the error page, I would have left her errors pending (bad, I know but I'm awfully lazy and it's quite a hassle). Well, at least that's one thing over and done with. So now my only pending worry is the busy month of March.

Posted at 11:36 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.