Monday, February 16, 2004
I'm glad my dad is finally taking me seriously when I said for the nth time I want to leave. As in promise. I'm getting super depressed. It's not anymore a question of maturity in being able to endure difficult things or in accepting challenges. I love love the people, the pay (heehee), the place and building (I hate the commuting part, but it's a nice gimmick place, there's already a National Bookstore and new shops coming up), but the work drives me crazy! I also said I'd want to wait for the next training, but so far, there's no sign of that for our batch. I'm really tired. I miss so many things with a normal life and schedule! Nasasayangan lang ako, but I'm having a hard time already. Dianie always keeps on reminding us that the pay should be the least of our consideration, that we should remember ourselves first. So there. I've been making already a schedule for this, just a guide so that I know my goals for the year. I haven't actually left yet, but I'm making small plans already to move. It seems that my plans now were the delayed plans of last year. I hope everything will turn out okay. I will be so frustrated if they won't (not that I have control over everything, but *sigh* I so want to move on).

Posted at 11:55 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.