Monday, January 26, 2004
Mio's such a sweetie. She gave me a magazine because it had a feature on *guilty giggle* Vic Zhu. She remembered me when she saw it on her magazine. Bah. I am obsessed with Vic. I digress: I was supposed to upload a this cutie pic of Vic I got, but it seems that my Village photos account is gone. Wonder what happened.

My super has been calling us for a one-on-one consultation with him. Today was my turn. When he asked me how I was, I said, "Okay lang" to which he replied, "Delikado ata yang sagot na yan". I'm not really sure how I looked when I said that, but my face is pretty transparent. Anyway, I told him I was tired, stressed and very burned out. I told him I was so tinatamad and very demoralized. He wasn't surprised, as it could be seen through my stats. We chatted some more and I couldn't help but think I was not being entirely honest with him--I just couldn't think of how to say that I was truly, truly tired of the changes, the hassle and the stress. Although he said that my feelings were normal and soon enough, everything at work will stabilize, I'm not so sure I can. I'm just tired. I already ate my emergency chocolate bar (Mio and I keep one in our pedestals just in case of a sudden attack of bad feelings). Hmm. Maybe this is a phase: I go through ups and downs and I can tell usually when it will end. But this down phase has gone on longer than I expected and it has me wondering what I should do next. Because I know there is no way to go but up from here... but I wonder when and how. *sigh*

Posted at 11:52 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.