Friday, January 23, 2004
Friday Five

At this moment, what is/are your favorite...

1. ...songs?
A lot! I just downloaded a lot of songs that I like. There's "Officially Missing You" by Tamia, "White Flag" by Dido. And of course, "Waiting in Vain" by Annie Lennox, "Dove" and "Acrobats" by Moony. Beyonce's "Me Myself and I" is beginning to grow on me.

2. ...food?
Spaghetti!

3. ...tv shows?
"Roswell" and "Friends"! I don't get to watch TV all that much, but I make it a point to watch those two. There's no new season of "The Amazing Race" yet. :(

4. ...scents?
Bath & Body Works' Daffodil Fields, Sweet Pea and Sun Raspberry.

5. ...quote?
I got this from Candy's Sweet Reminders: Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This is my day of opportunity. - Dan Custer. I've been mulling over that for quite a while now.

Posted at 11:05 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.