Monday, January 12, 2004
Can I be anymore careless, shunga and all that? I am currently in pain and can hardly type (much easier than writing, trust me). I accidentally slammed a door on my strong hand, so the three middle fingers are rendered numb and useless for the most part of the afternoon. Really. I was half in tears already, bugging Papa Bo what to do. He gave me a plastic bag and told me to use it as a cold compress. Now there's no more ice in the pantry fridge--I emptied the ice tray and my hand sat under a bag of ice for the whole afternoon. *boohoo* It hurts. I hope my nails don't die, that's three freaking fingers! *ouch*

Posted at 7:54 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.