Wednesday, December 24, 2003
Will be celebrating Christmas Day at work. I suppose that's better than going to work today, although I would have preferred to work today than tomorrow. Unfortunately, the only available times for today would be until late. Yikes, never mind. Besides, the 24th is more exciting (for me, anyway). The anticipation, the midnight mass, noche buena and all that. Even if I don't feel so Christmas-y (and you will not believe the number of people who don't feel that way, counting the very evil client I had yesterday. How mean of her! My day was going fine and she totally ruined it), I can't help but feel a teeny bit excited for Christmas.

Posted at 12:37 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.