Thursday, December 18, 2003
One of my oldest friends is getting married by next April! I've known her since the sixth grade, she was part of our trium virate in grade and high school before--and she went back to our old school to teach! Now she's going to get married next year and she asked me to be a secondary sponsor. I am quite touched that she asked me to be one. We're not as close as we were before (especially when we got to college), but she thought of me, so I hope that means something. I'm happy for her... is it odd that I've asked the details but I never really asked outright who she's marrying? I suppose it's her bf who I met earlier this year. Hiya lang ako to ask, but I don't want to be at the wedding and ask the groom, "Who you?" That's going to kill it all. I'm sure we'll have fittings and rehersals and all that. Or at the very least, I hope to see the invite and see the guy's name. Oh dear, I hope I'm not such a bad friend.

* * *
Speaking of weddings--yesterday, we were talking about my bank statement (which I just found out, generates rumors of its own) when Papa Bo said, "Naku, Mommy Monch, baka maging old maid ka sa ganyan ha. Di naman siguro, I'm sure you'll get married." My teammates are so funny like that. They worry for me about my (non existent) love life. In fact, they're getting mad at me because I haven't thought of/have a vague idea of what's my ideal wedding proposal (!). As in! They said I should have an idea at the very least. This amused me no end. :)

* * *
"The Best Chillout Ever"! I want, I want! :) There was none in Music One in Mega today. :(

Posted at 9:09 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.