Friday, December 12, 2003
Mai Mai and I like to go on what we call "dates" to the Internet place across the street. Lately, after log, she'll go up to me and ask out loud (as in from two rows away) if I want to go and log. Of course I do! It's our third "date" tonight and we're just surfing through the 'Net (she's eating, though). If we only had Internet in the office... we'd always be early and leave late! What's fun lang is that we get to share with each other sites we like to visit and humor each other on various e-mails. We're shallow like that. :)

Posted at 8:09 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.